An item tracking solution that is simple and easy to use!
"This product was exactly what I needed! As a teacher librarian I spent 6 months volunteering at a school in Manvi, India. My main aim was to change attitudes towards borrowing - before I arrived no one was allowed to borrow! After putting all the books and students on Baslogue, lending was so quick and easy! All the kids were keen to borrow; it took longer to convince the administration of the school why this was necessary!!!!!"
Dianna, Queensland, Australia
Use Baslogue to manage your library, or to keep track of your assets & inventory. This may be in a school environment, workplace, or any other organisation where you have items that need to be catalogued and tracked.
- Easily searchable and sortable catalogue
- Customisable Catalogue fields
- Maintain list of members, and print member cards
- Print barcode labels, and use a barcode scanner
- Check out and return catalogue items using barcode scanner
- Enter new items by scanning or entering the ISBN barcode via ISBN Lookup
- Import and Export catalogue items and member lists
- User Interface mode can be switched to light or dark theme
What's New in Version 2 - for a quick summary of what is new in this version
Product Overview - a general tour of Baslogue®.
Watch Videos - see Baslogue® in action
Multiple Editions Available - choose from one of the following editions:
- Baslogue (Standalone Edition) - For use on a single computer. It is low-priced and easy to install. Your data is stored in XML data files.
- Baslogue (Database Edition) - For when you need access to your data from more than one computer. Your data is stored in your choice of database - Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL.
Online Documentation - detailed help on using the product. This is the same documentation that is installed with the software.
Download Latest Version - download the latest version of the Standalone or the Database Edition.
Product Support - directions on how to find answers to your problems.
Copyright © 2019 Petrie Software Pty Ltd (A.C.N. 110 519 723)